This policy does not apply to information collected offline or through channels other than this website.
The personal information that you are asked to provide and the reasons why you are asked to provide it will be made clear to you at the time we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, telephone number, the content of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Deliver, operate and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information regarding the Website and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Detect and prevent fraud
MØTIV follows a standard procedure for using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and are part of the hosting services' analytics. The information collected by logs includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of the information is to analyze trends, administer the site, track users' movements on the website and collect demographic information.
Cookies and web beacons
Like any other website, MØTIV uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information, including visitor preferences, and the pages of the website that the visitor has visited or visited. The information is used to optimize the user experience by customizing our website content based on the visitor's browser type and/or other information.
Privacy policies of advertising partners
Please note that MØTIV has no access to or control over these cookies used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser settings. For more detailed information on cookie management with specific web browsers, they can be found on the browsers' respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Don't Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a company that sells a consumer's personal data not sell the consumer's personal data. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
- If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection
For further questions please contact;